The 10th International Workshop in Mathematics e-Learning (e-math 2018) is an international meeting point for online instructors and researchers in e-learning of mathematics, both at the undergraduate and posgraduate levels.
The meeting will be held on October 15 and 16, 2018, at Auditório III of Universidade Aberta, Rua da Escola Politécnica, 141-147, Lisboa, Portugal.
Communications can be held in English, Portuguese, or Spanish (although no translation will be provided).
The 10th e-math 2018 will focus on various topics of e-learning in mathematics including, but are not limited to:
- Technology for e-Learning and Mathematics
- Distributed e-Learning environments for Mathematics
- Evaluation of technology systems for e-Learning in Mathematics
- Free and open source software for Mathematics
- Best practices of e-Learning and Mathematics
- Emerging technologies in Mathematics education
- Multimedia and interactive Mathematics e-Learning systems
- Practices in Mathematics Learning and Teaching
- Future trends of Mathematics e-Learning
The program consists of invited lectures, submitted communications, and discussion sessions.
We invite everyone with interest in e-Learning and Mathematics to actively join us and participate in the workshop, by attending and/or presenting recent results and experiences related to the topics above.
If you want to attend, please register until October 10, 2018 by filling the registration form in this web page.
There are no registration fees.