The 13th International Workshop in Mathematics e-Learning (e-math 2021) is an international meeting point for online instructors and researchers in the e-learning of mathematics, both at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
The meeting will be held on November 11 and 12, 2021, at Auditório III of Universidade Aberta, Rua da Escola Politécnica, 141-147, Lisboa, Portugal.
We invite everyone with an interest in e-Learning and Mathematics to actively join us and participate in the workshop. In this edition, the interest has expanded due to the impacts that the COVID 19 pandemic had on methods of teaching and evaluation in traditional face-to-face institutions.
There are no registration fees.
You may attend and/or present recent results and experiences related to the topics following topics:
- Practices in Mathematics Learning and Teaching
- Technology for e-Learning and Mathematics
- Distributed e-Learning environments for Mathematics
- Evaluation of technology systems for e-Learning in Mathematics
- Free and open-source software for Mathematics (Statistics, etc)
- Best practices of e-Learning and Mathematics and related subjects
- Emerging technologies in Mathematics education
- Multimedia and interactive Mathematics e-Learning systems
- Future trends of Mathematics e-Learning
The program consists of invited lectures, submitted communications, and discussion sessions.
Communications can be held in English, Portuguese, or Spanish (although no translation will be provided).
If you want to attend, please register until November 1, 2021, by filling the registration form on this web page.
Further information: here.